Between work and family, how much time do you have to visit the dentist? As a result of hectic schedules, many people assume they don’t have time to address the cosmetic flaws in their smiles. Fortunately, your Mansfield TX dentists, Dr. Jones and Dr. Harris, offer instant smile rejuvenation with porcelain veneers, transforming your smile in as little as two visits.
Mansfield TX Porcelain Veneer Quiz
1. True or False: Veneers are made using porcelain wafers.
2. True or False: Veneers address multiple smile imperfections.
3. True or False: With proper care, veneers provide long lasting restoration.
4. True or False: Your Mansfield TX dentists offer a number of additional cosmetic treatments.
1. True. Porcelain mimics the translucent capabilities of tooth enamel, providing restorations that look natural. Porcelain can also be shaded to blend seamlessly with surrounding teeth. Finally, porcelains provide strong, sturdy restorations.
2. True. Porcelain veneers allow your Mansfield TX dentists to mask permanent tooth discoloration and correct the appearance of misalignment. Veneers also repair cracked, chipped, and worn down teeth. Porcelain veneers reshape malformed teeth and even close unsightly gaps between teeth.
3. True. You should care for your veneers as you would your natural teeth. Each day, brush your teeth twice and floss once. This cleanses the mouth of harmful bacteria and stray food particles, protecting your natural teeth and your new restorations from the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. You should also attend checkups and cleanings, where Dr. Jones or Dr. Harris will assess the state of your restorations.
4. True. Along with veneers, we also offer dental bonding, professional teeth whitening, and natural looking composite fillings. If you would like to learn more about our cosmetic procedures, schedule a consultation today.
About Mansfield Dental Associates: Jones Blair DDS: At Mansfield Dental Associates, Dr. Blair Jones and Dr. Seth Harris share the same vision and philosophy when it comes to patient care. Each seeks to build relationships based on trust and communication and strives to offer the latest technology for the best possible dental care. Patients can schedule an appointment or a consultation by calling 817-473-6227.