Do you want a brighter smile? A beautiful smile can boost your confidence and help you make a great first impression. At Mansfield Dental Associates, we can erase teeth stains and improve your smile in just one visit. In today’s blog, your Mansfield dentists, Dr. Blair Jones and Dr. Seth Harris, use a fun and informative quiz to discuss the benefits of our teeth whitening techniques.
One Visit Whitening Quiz
1. True or False: There are two types of teeth stains.
2. True or False: Your Mansfield TX cosmetic dentists offer one-stop whitening.
3. True or False: Dr. Jones and Dr. Harris also offer at-home teeth whitening.
4. True or False: Porcelain veneers can mask intrinsic teeth stains.
1. True. Extrinsic stains form on the surface of our teeth. The foods and drinks we consume, including tea, soda, coffee, red wine, and tobacco products, can cause unsightly yellow stains. Teeth whitening can remove extrinsic stains. Intrinsic stains occur when the tooth structure below the outer enamel become discolored. Trauma and the use of certain medications, such as tetracycline, may cause permanent intrinsic stains.
2. True. With our convenient in-office procedure, Drs. Jones and Harris can whiten your smile in under an hour. After applying a powerful bleaching gel to your teeth, Dr. Jones or Dr. Harris will then use a special light to activate the gel. In about 45 minutes, you can obtain a noticeably brighter smile.
3. True. Using a custom-made set of trays and a bleaching solution, you can remove stains from home. Simply wear the gel-filled trays daily for the amount of time recommended by Dr. Jones or Dr. Harris. In about two weeks you can enjoy a smile brightened by multiple shades.
4. True. Veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain placed on the front of your teeth. Veneers are natural looking and cover permanent teeth stains, instantly rejuvenating your smile.
Schedule a Visit with Your Mansfield TX Cosmetic Dentists
Interested in brightening your smile with our one visit teeth whitening system? Then talk to your Mansfield TX cosmetic dentists today. Dr. Jones and Dr. Harris will recommend the best whitening system to improve your smile. To schedule an appointment, call our 76063 dentist office at 817-473-6227. We proudly serve Mansfield and the surrounding communities of South Arlington, Kennedale, Southeast Ft. Worth, Alvarado, and Midlothian.