Age, food, tobacco use, and poor dental hygiene can cause tooth discoloration. While some of these causes are unavoidable, there are ways to minimize, or even reverse, tooth staining.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Professional teeth whitening produces great results. When Dr. Jones or Dr. Harris whitens your teeth, you can expect a huge difference in your smile. The whitening formula is often more effective when you seek professional services, as opposed to buying over-the-counter whitening kits.
- Teeth whitening can increase self-esteem. Your self-image is important. A brighter smile can make you feel and look more attractive and youthful.
- Whiter teeth can change the way others view you. Sometimes your flaws may get the best of you, leaving you worried about your weight or an embarrassing birth mark. When you have a radiant smile, others will likely notice that radiant smile and not much else.
- Teeth whitening can help with oral hygiene. Teeth whitening will motivate you to maintain your pearly whites (brushing and flossing regularly), so your teeth stay looking fresh.
- Whiter teeth can help you land a job. White teeth are a must when we think about perfect first impressions. For example, in a job interview, employers will pay attention to how well-groomed you are. Research has shown that people with whiter teeth have a greater chance of landing a job and a better salary.
Contact Us for a Consultation
Mansfield Dental Associates offers several services to give you that dazzling smile that everyone wants. You may choose customized whitening trays, or the one-hour procedure, Zoom! Whichever option you choose, Dr. Jones or Dr. Harris will take care of you. Contact our Mansfield dentist office at (817) 259-1357 to schedule a consultation.