Last week, comprehensive care dentists Dr. S. Blair Jones and Dr. D. Seth Harris gave an overview of the cosmetic dental treatments he provides to his patients from across the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area at his Mansfield dentist office. Today, he’d like to do the same with the restorative procedures he offers.
A Fully Functional Smile
Although a beautiful smile is important to your level of self-confidence and the way other people perceive you, it’s not enough to just have a physically attractive smile. To eat, speak, and smile with confidence and ease, your smile has to function properly, and that is impossible when your teeth and gums are damaged and unhealthy. Dr. Jones and Dr. Harris truly believe in the power of restorative and reconstructive dentistry to fulfill full function and comfort to his patients’ smiles.
Restoring Your Smile at Mansfield Dental Associates
At his Mansfield dentist office, Dr. Jones offers the following restorative dental procedures to his patients.
- Composite Restorations: Using tooth-colored, durable composite dental resin, composite restorations—specifically fillings—restore health and function to a decaying tooth without unwanted darkness and traces of heavy metals.
- Dentures: As a popular alternative to natural teeth, dentures “replace” the teeth on one or both denture arches to help you smile, speak, and eat with confidence and ease.
- Bridges: Supported by dental crowns on surrounding teeth, a dental bridge replaces several consecutive missing teeth with a stable and life-like restoration.
- Dental Implants: As the leading tooth replacement procedure of today, dental implants imitate a missing tooth with an implant post that acts as the dental root and a dental crown that acts as the crown of the tooth.
- Crowns: Made from porcelain or “porcelain pasted on gold,” dental crowns make the smile appear and feel new by restoring function, strength, and appearance to a damaged tooth.
To find out more about the restorative dental procedures at Mansfield Dental Associates, or to reserve an appointment with Dr. Jones or Dr. Harris, call our Mansfield dentist office, serving the areas of Arlington, Grand Prairie, and Fort Worth, at (817) 259-1357.